Associate Marketing Manager: Regional Marketing – Trevose
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Regional Marketing Director in development and execution of co-op, local shop marketing, new shop marketing and marketing support for third-party delivery (i.e. Uber Eats, Grubhub, DoorDash, etc…)
- Assist with management of co-op communications for Rita’s marketing co-ops
- Assist with co-op media plan execution
- Value-add coordination
- Creative trafficking
- Approve and process all invoices
- Co-op meeting facilitation
- Maintain sales and budget tracking for co-ops
- Serve as primary marketing liaison for new shop franchisees
- Fulfill marketing deliverables for new shop opening plans (NSOs) including cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams facilitating NSOs
- Administer local store marketing plans, tools, creative assets, and resources
- Process/approve local store marketing expenses for corporate match funding
- Coordinate development and execution of marketing materials for third-party delivery
- Work collaboratively with brand and social media managers to integrate respective elements into all regional marketing solutions
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Require Educatioin and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business-related coursework preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a marketing background in the fast food or related industry. Would consider both agency and corporate side experience.
- Relationship building/management skills required.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communicator and presenter.
- Motivated, self-starter, independent thinker, and works well in teams.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Experience with project management event planning, creative/design software, or enterprise software solutions are all considered pluses.
- Required to travel up to 20% of the work schedule.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.