Financial Planning Analyst – Trevose
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the CFO and management, prepare recurring and ad hoc forecasts, financial models, compliance materials, and presentations to Board of Directors and financial partners
- Execute metric, variance, and trend reporting. This includes the creation and distribution of related reports, models, and analyses to internal and external users with the aim of helping achieve operational goals and determining fiscal impact across the functional departments within Rita’s.
- Analyze variances, trends, business plans and profit improvement plans; present findings and provide value-add feedback and recommendations to management.
- Perform quantitative and financial modeling for ad-hoc projects.
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Accounting and or finance degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience
- Necessary skills & knowledge: modelling, budget/planning and strong accounting knowledge
- Must have working knowledge of Financial Statements, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Must have strong P&L, BL and CF modeling abilities
- Must possess foundational knowledge of journal entries and be able to assist in posting of journal entries when necessary
- Must be able to provide backup analysis to support MDA by working with all finance team members
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. v-lookups, pivot tables) is a must
- Working knowledge of Credit agreements a plus
- Experience with; Sage 100 or other ERP systems a plus