Franchise Development Manager – RE and Construction – Trevose:
DEPARTMENT: Real Estate & Construction
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and oversees new store development and existing store relocations in assigned territory working closely with Franchisees, Area Developers and Operations Partners.
- Performs DMA and trade area analysis, proposed site analysis and evaluation, and presentation of proposed sites to site review committee.
- Provides support to franchisees as needed and directed.
- Tracking and Supporting franchisees during the design, permitting and construction phases of their projects.
- Works with Franchise Sales in providing both trade area and individual site analysis.
- Builds and maintains relationships with real estate brokers, developers.
- Sources new brokers as needed
- Provides regular updates to the development team on project progress and maintains appropriate portion(s) of the development report.
- Monitors the status of leases through full execution.
- Manages lease renewal tracking system and communicates with franchisees regarding renewals and exercising of options.
- Manages and updates the Development Report.
- Manages and provides store opening forecast data for Senior Management, Real Estate and Construction through site selection criteria.
- Manages and updates all department-related information.
- Builds and maintains strong, collaborative, cross-functional relationships.
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Require Educatioin and Experience
- 4-year degree in real estate, business, or related discipline or projected graduation
- Experience with development involving franchisees a plus
- Experience GIS platform a plus
- Strategic and tactical thinking to execute market growth plans over a multi-year time horizon
- Experience in negotiating and real estate contract documentation
- Ability to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize activities based on changing needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to build and maintain high-performing cross-functional and collaborative working relationships
- Travel locally and regionally as needed