Franchise Operations Consultants Openings for South East PA, South Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut
DEPARTMENT : Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the comprehension of all operational programs and systems involved in the operation of a Rita’s Franchise Shop
- Implementation and training for new products, roll outs, programs and equipment in the Rita’s System
- Coordinate, train and execute assigned new shop development and transfers
- Provide consultative services to the franchisees on all business and operational -related matters
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that improve sales, financial controls, and profitability
- Work with franchisees to plan and execute local store marketing programs.
- Perform shop visits to ensure the proper display and application of corporate branding materials, shop manager development, local store marketing, and educating and supporting shops with best practices
- Maintain positive working relationships with franchisees
- Utilize TOPS assessments to guide and direct Franchisees and Managers to ensure compliance with brand product, operations, marketing, and service standards
- Utilize Critical Operating Standards Program to identify, address and cure issues that negatively impact the brand
- Work as needed with cross-functional teams such as development, R&D, marketing, supply, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives
- Bring all available programs and materials to the field in an effective and consistent manner to ensure their success
- Provide direct support and guidance to coach Franchisees and designated Managers through training modules and initiatives
- Accountable for bringing sound management principles to the franchisees in order to increase sales, control costs and improve overall profitability, while protecting our Brand Standards
- Communicate to immediate supervisor and Franchisee any non-compliant situations in field regarding RFC’s policies, procedures and Brand Standards
- Provide structured feedback and effective communications to the franchisees on their overall operational performance and business needs
- Post appropriate documentation and notes within CoolNet
- Conduct Business Assessments and Shop Visit Sessions to support franchisees in goal setting and the execution of action items to achieve set goals
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required skills, experience and education
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of related management experience in restaurant, retail or hospitality industry.
- 1-year experience conducting presentations – ability to communicate and present effectively to various audiences
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation
- Exude a strong professional presence when working with different personality traits
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in a professional and positive manner, to leadership, as well as, internally and externally
- Required computer skills: E-mail, Internet, Microsoft Word and Excel, basic social media knowledge
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to take initiative and work independently, while managing schedule efficiently and effectively in a deadline sensitive environment
- Display empathy while still supporting company/operational policies, procedures and values
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Strong business acumen skills (basic financial skills, use of competitive data, etc.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to taste and smell the products.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Domestic travel by car and/or air and can vary from 1-14 day periods
- Work weekends, evenings and mornings.
- May be required to work holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to operate all equipment used in shop operations.
- Perform repetitive tasks, i.e. scooping, stirring, and lifting.
- Required to travel up to 50% of the work schedule.