Franchise Business Consultant – Philadelphia, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative services to the franchisees on all business related matters.
- Work with franchisees to plan and execute local store marketing programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that improve sales, financial controls and profitability.
- Perform store visits to ensure the proper display and application of corporate branding materials, store manager development, local store marketing, and educating and supporting stores with best practices.
- Identify and execute LSM plans to drive new traffic and create brand awareness and support individual store marketing needs.
- Conduct competitive analysis in each market and coordinate with Field Marketing Manager on market budgets and expenditures.
- Bring all available programs and materials to the field in an effective and consistent manner to ensure their success.
- Support new product introductions with deployment execution and support materials.
- Accountable for bringing sound management principles to the franchisees in order to increase sales, control costs and improve overall profitability.
- Provide structured feedback and effective coaching and counseling to the franchisees on their overall operational performance and developmental needs.
- Conduct Business Planning & Scheduled Store Visit Sessions to support franchisees in goal setting and the execution of action items to achieve set goals.
- Coordinate and execute assigned new store development and transfers.
- Complete weekly data reports and schedules as needed.
- Attend operations meeting, scheduled conference calls and Annual Business Meeting.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of related management experience in restaurant, retail or hospitality industry.
- Experience developing and executing local marketing programs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to taste and smell the products.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work weekends, evenings and mornings.
- May be required to work holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to operate all equipment used in store operations.
- Required to travel up to 50% of the work schedule. Please inquire further.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a properly insured vehicle.