Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable – Manages the accounts payable cycle from vendor setup all the way through payment.
- Accounts Receivable -Manages assigned EDI Billing and ACH File process.
- Manage Expense and Procurement functions
- Oversee the Sales and Use Tax function with outside auditors
- Manage Employee Credit Card Reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile assigned General Ledger Accounts
- Prepare necessary journal entries and accruals
- Prepare and maintain various Excel schedules/analyses
- Prepare annual 1099’s
- Assist with Month-end close
- Assist with Annual Audit
- Other duties as directed or assigned
Other Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Proficient understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools while operating independently from manager.
- Analytical and statistical examination skills.
- General knowledge of audit procedures.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, franchisees and vendors.
- Must be detail oriented. Able to use a computer and MS office, with the expectation of advanced Excel knowledge particularly in the area of data management, and large data files.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CMA, CPA or MBA a plus
- 2 – 5 years in the Accounting/Finance field
- Experience with an ERP preferred (MAS200 a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel skills, Proficiency in Word, Access and Outlook)