As the brand continues to grow, Rita’s Franchise Company, LLC is looking for a Development Coordinator to join the Development team. The development team is responsible for working with franchisees and data partners to establish, communicate and execute Rita’s strategic roadmap for new restaurant growth.
The position of Development Coordinator is ideal for individuals who have a passion for the development of new business, strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently when necessary, and maintain strict attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to Development teams (franchisee correspondence, Excel database management
- Support franchisees and franchise development managers with coordination and tracking of new deals
- Support ad hoc projects as necessary
- Making initial calls to newly inquiring candidates regarding franchise opportunities
- Will be required to provide an explanation of the sales process, next steps of the sales process and confirm financial qualifications through continued follow-up
- Manage candidate database
- Work with Marketing Company on google analytics and social media
- Prepare monthly/period/quarterly reports for development function
- Schedule discovery days and prepare necessary agenda and candidate details for senior managements review
- Develop and maintain relationships with other staff and associated vendors.
- Run demographic analysis on new store openings and create Territory maps for existing locations to send with Agreements
- Will be required to perform other duties as directed, assigned or requested
Is This You?
- At least 2-3 years in relevant coordinator / administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Resourceful nature, with strong problem-solving and customer-service orientation
- Candidates should have a sales and/or marketing background.
- Energetic and success oriented personality.
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills both on and off the phone.
- Must possess excellent written communication skills.
- Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a proven problem solver.
- Intermediate skill level or higher in the following Microsoft programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales software experience preferred, but not required.