Part Time Paralegal/Contracts Administrator – Trevose
DEPARTMENT: Legal Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update databases including contract database to keep track of important dates, deadlines, etc.
- Draft correspondence to franchisees and prospective franchisees regarding various issues.
- Review and/or draft various agreements.
- Administration of transfer process for franchise locations.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of legal experience, preferably a paralegal certificate from ABA approved school
- Knowledge of legal contract terminology
- Knowledge of franchise disclosure laws preferred, but not required
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Required to travel up to >10% of the work schedule.